One of my most popular patterns, and you don't even have to sell your soul! It works up pretty quickly, has just 2 colors, uses full stitches only, making it perfect for beginners!
- Choose 14 ct fabric if you want something easier to work with for beginners - the stitched size is 7 1/2" x 7 1/8", which is larger than the optional 7" hoop. You can stitch in the 7" hoop, you just have to move it around the fabric a bit while you stitch, but it will be too large to display in it.
- Choose 18 ct fabric for a slightly smaller piece that can be displayed in the optional 7" hoop, with a stitched size of 5 7/8" x 5 1/2". It isn't more difficult to stitch on necessarily, its just a smaller grid, so it can be harder to work with if you aren't used to black fabric.
- Full color cross stitch pattern
- 14 ct or 18 ctblack Charles Craft aida
- DMC embroidery thread
- Embroidery needle
- Beginner stitching guide
- Optional 7" embroidery hoop
All you need to provide is scissors, a comfy spot to sit, and a good podcast to listen to.
Size: 105 stitches x 100 stitches
Finished size on 14 ct: 7 1/2" x 7 1/8"
Finished size on 18ct: 5 7/8" x 5 1/2"
Full stitches only
Dear Satan - Cross Stitch Kit
For personal use only - do not sell the pattern or finished product.